Terra Classic Price Predictions: What's Next for the LUNC Crypto? – InvestorPlace

Terra Classic Price Predictions: What's Next for the LUNC Crypto? – InvestorPlace

Blockchain Crypto Market Technology
June 10, 2022 by Coinvasity
19
Copyright © 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201. The NEW ERA of Crypto Is Beginning… Start Preparing NOWNew evidence reveals 98% of all cryptos could soon vanish and the remaining 2% will usher in a new era and mint a new wave of millionaires. On June 14,
wp-header-logo-128.png

Copyright © 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201.
The NEW ERA of Crypto Is Beginning… Start Preparing NOW
New evidence reveals 98% of all cryptos could soon vanish and the remaining 2% will usher in a new era and mint a new wave of millionaires. On June 14, Charlie Shrem & Luke Lango will reveal the #1 crypto leading the charge.
LUNC is rising today as holders increase
Source: David Sandron / Shutterstock.com
Terra Classic (LUNC-USD) price predictions are a hot topic among crypto traders on Thursday as more investors take an interest in the digital asset.
One of the biggest pieces of news to note about Terra Classic is an increase in holders. A recent report claims that the number of investors holding LUNC has increased by more than 500% over the last month.
To go along with that, we’re seeing an increasing interest in the crypto on social media. This has many traders discussing the future of the blockchain following recent volatility.
Keeping all of that in mind, let’s take a look at where experts are expecting LUNC to go in the future below!
While those prices may not seem like the best predictions for Terra Classic, traders have to remember that the crypto is trading for around $0.0000713 as of this writing.
LUNC is up 20.6% over the previous 24-hour period as of Thursday afternoon.
Crypto traders looking for more recent news will want to keep reading!
We’ve got all the hottest crypto coverage that traders need to know about for Thursday! A few examples of that include Optimism (OP-USD) crashing on a major token theft, price predictions for Ethereum (ETH-USD), as well as a potential boost for Bitcoin (BTC-USD) on PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) news. You can learn all about these matters by checking out the links below!
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.

Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/06/terra-classic-price-predictions-whats-next-for-the-lunc-crypto/.
©2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC
Stocks to Buy
Market Insight, Financial Articles
Today's Market
Financial Market Data powered by FinancialContent Services, Inc. All rights reserved. Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes. Copyright © 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201.
Not Yet a Premium Subscriber?

source

Add a comment